WAHO biweekly malaria news roundup: Top highlights on malaria in West Africa and around the Globe
In this issue for November 18 – 29, 2019:
- Nigeria to secure $250m World Bank loan to tackle malaria
- Promising results for bed nets treated with new chemical formulation
- China considers expanding malaria aid in Africa
- UN set to test mosquito sterilization technology globally
- New research shows association between BCG vaccination and reduced malaria prevalence in under-five children in sub-Saharan Africa
Download the attached WAHO biweekly malaria news roundup: November 18 – 29, 2019 for full details.